Meet The Team
Nevzat started at our clinic in 2013.
Nev worked with the Fenerbahce Ulker Basketball team in Europe for 2 years as the team physiotherapist. He specialises in sports injuries and rehabilitation and gained experience working for 6 years in the University of Nottingham Health Centre and also at the Nottingham Sports Injury Clinic
He uses a variety of treatment approaches including manual therapy, Shockwave Therapy, exercises and rehabilitation advice.
His current interests include:
- Low back pain and whiplash issues
- Orthopaedic and sports injuries
- Injury prevention programme
- Functional and bio-mechanical assessment
- Works with the Leicester Riders Basketball Academy
- Experience working with adolescent issues
Qualified in 1990 BSc (Hons) MCSP
University of Istanbul, Medicine Faculty, Istanbul, Turkey
Private Hospitals in th UK for 10 years
Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)