If you’re injured, sore or struggling with physical problems, you can still access help…
Video appointments allow patients to access physiotherapy when face to face treatment isn’t an option and we will continue to offer this service at the Clinic when we reopen.
Candidates for Video Appointments:
- You’re shielding because you fall under a clinically vulnerable category
- You’re self-isolating because you are or have been experiencing Covid-19 symptoms
- You’re staying at home by choice
- Living with someone who is shielding, clinically vulnerable or self-isolating
- It’s impractical to travel into the clinic or you have transport issues
- You live far from the clinic
- Childcare issues make finding time for physio difficult
- Work commitments make finding time for physio difficult
What you will need:
- A stable internet connection
- A mobile device (laptop, tablet or phone)
- Ideally, a small space so that you can perform any exercises or movements with supervision and guidance from your physiotherapist
How does it work?
- We can do appointments in a number of ways. For example: Zoom or a direct link to a video consultation.
- The physio or clinic staff will be in contact to set you up.
- You will be sent an email link to remind you of your booking the morning of your appointment – this will have instructions within this.
- IF your physio is accessing the appointment using Zoom, they will send you a direct Zoom invitation link so you can access your appointment
- If technical issues occur, please call us and we’ll try to get you up and running as soon as we can.