We are pleased to say that the Clinic is open for face to face appointments. Things are a little different now but please read below and check Covid-19 Updates. We are following all the available guidelines to keep you and and our staff as safe as possible. Video appointments will still be offered for those shielding, the vulnerable and those for whom reasonable treatment can be effectively carried out remotely We are being as transparent as possible as we open the Clinic. Our full Protocols for Clinic reopening are available on request. We require all patients to sign a face to face appointment prior to attendance. Protocols and measures taken at the clinic will be updated as new information is issued by NHS England and our regulatory bodies. We can guarantee that we are taking all possible measures to keep you, and ourselves safe. This may affect the rhythm of the Clinic appointments but will not affect the quality of your care and the treatment that you receive.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The Clinic undergoes regular extensive cleaning and sanitisation.
- Common touch points are regularly cleaned
- The Clinic is staggering appointment times and asking patients to come as close to their appointment time as possible.
- Patients are asked to attend appointments alone. 
- The Clinic has hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser throughout the premises.
- Staff and patients are required to follow hand hygiene protocols in the Clinic.
- The clinic is encouraging contactless payments – so please pay by card if possible.
- Staff and patients are required to wear masks .
- Your physiotherapist is required to wear PPE as set by Public Health authorities during your appointment and this is not optional for them.