“I got my Covid-19 Vaccine”
We are delighted that our physios have received their first Covid-19 vaccine dose.
We will continue to do everything we can to keep our patients, staff and their families safe.
Although we have received the vaccine, we will continue all the current measures at the clinic;
- recording temperatures on entry
- masks / face coverings for all patients and visitors to the clinic.
- Alcohol hand gel available throughout the clinic
- PPE for our physios during face to face appointments, which include visors, Type IIR Fluid Resistant surgical masks, aprons and gloves.
- Cleaning and ventilation at regular intervals during the day.
- Reduced numbers in the clinic to allow for required social distancing.
That being said, we are one step closer to normality.
Any changes in what we do at the clinic can also be found in Covid-19 Updates
Keep safe x